Thursday, December 2, 2010

Cooking Cuties

My two year-old LOVES to bake! Although I enjoy my kitchen, I've never been gifted in cooking, I have grown to love the time I get with my daughter to bake different recipes. Since it is the holiday season, I finally busted out one of my favorite cookie recipes: the peanut butter Kiss cookie! And Bumblebee LOVED every minute of it!


First thing to do while waiting on the preheated oven: unwrap the Kisses!
BumbleBee LOVED doing this little task!

T-man was our watch-boy!
He kept track of his big sister and made sure she was on task!
As BumbleBee worked hard, she LOVED making the peanut butter dough balls

Awaiting her creation with her "friends", note each one has a bib on too!

After all the fun, it was time to take care of her baby
while Mommy took care of her own baby boy!





No comments:

Post a Comment