Wednesday, September 23, 2009

loving the simple days

Ugh... so I suck at keeping up with this... until NOW! I finally convinced my husband we needed the internet. My reasoning was to a) keep up with friends and family but really b) to accomplish work stuff from home. I think it's perfect. and Now I can write daily entries... and believe me, I have lots of little fun things to write about....Currently, I am trying to become the part-time youth minister AND best wife and mother around... it's pretty hard learning how to clean, make meals, and shop with not one, but TWO babies on my hips!

Today, I decided I need hobbies... more importantly, I have a lot of creative energy for stuff..but never have any thing to get my hands on to accomplish these things... so now I am brainstorming how to be creative while on a budget... I'm thinking of Christmas gifts for friends, family members, I want to do stuff with my awesome pictures of my children... and I really want to do stuff with paper... I envy and am in awe of my creative friends and their amazing abilities... but really I need to stay within a very tiny budget...so my daughter, son, and I will be having fun while trying to come up with things this year to do.

Gosh my daughter is getting so big! She continues to amaze me! Last week, she took her first steps (September 11th to be exact)... the downside was that I was not present because I was leading an amazing Confirmation retreat... but the upside was that she took her first steps in the eyes of my Babu, whose birthday was that very day! What the perfect birthday gift to bestow her great-grandmother who visited us for the first time from FL!!

My son, who is now 1 month old, was able to not only smile for Mommy, but Mommy had her camera to capture the picture! Now, I have the perfect picture for his baby announcements... I know it's a little late, but it's better than never sending them right??


Ok that's all for now... here are the things you were waiting for... pictures!


Mommy with baby back pak



THE smile I captured!!



Waiting for her Daddy to come home...



Until tomorrow, God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment