Friday, October 2, 2009

sick of stupidity

Really like this idea and concept... through watching television, I've noticed more than once that Hollywood makes the abstained teens/young adults to be complete idiots. It's ridiculous... I mean why is it that the most popular teens are the ones who give up their God-given gift to some random high school boy. I follow these two blogs, Katelyn/Mary's www.growinguplanes.com, and Rachel's http://visualizelove.wordpress.com/, granted I don't know any on of these three lovely ladies, I can say that their words are so on point when it comes to living a chaste life, whether single but also married. These blogs are Catholic young women, but they aren't the "shove-down-your-throats-Bible-loving" Catholics... they are amazing! I would love for people to check out their project chaste, it's an online YouTube project...for more info check out: http://growinguplane.com/project-chaste It's awesome!

Way to go ladies and be great, but humble, role models!

God Bless, Kym

No comments:

Post a Comment